Miami Electric, Inc. is proud to be the electrical contractor many government agencies turn to for anything from new construction electrical wiring to the installation of certified fire alarm systems.
Among the agencies we serve are:
- Hospitals and Government Clinics
- Court House
- Government Administrative Buildings
- Parks and Recreation Centers
- Lighting Systems for Municipal Parking Lots
This includes city, county, state and federal institutions. Because we hold a wide assortment of certifications, our services are well-respected and in great demand by all levels of government.
Not only can we handle wiring, re-wiring and inspections, but we are also certified as a plans examiner that can work with the project from its planning stages right through to completion.
Being duly licensed in the State of Florida, we have the following certifications:
- State of Florida Certified Electrical Contractor
- State of Florida Certified Electrical Inspector
- State of Florida Certified Plans Examiner
Whether you are the site administrator of an institution that needs to be re-certified or the project director of a new municipal construction, Miami Electric, Inc. can meet all your electrical needs. Having served Miami-Dade County and many surrounding counties for more than twenty years, we have established a name that government official’s turn to when high standards of professionalism are required.